ICH 10 invites the submission of workshop proposals. Workshops should emphasize current topics of particular interest, and can include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion. Workshops will cover one session with three to four speakers.
Each workshop proposal (maximum 3 pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Description of the topic covered (1 page maximum)
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- Names of potential participants (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus)
- Planned format of the workshop
- Draft Call for Papers
Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2017.